When: Mar 19, 2021 11:00 a.m. ET (16:00 UTC)
Title: Inside Financial Accounting: LIVE Interactive Faculty Webinar
Do you have questions about the MicroMasters® Program in Finance? We invite you to join the MIT Sloan School of Management team for a free, live, and interactive webinar on Friday, March 19th at 11 am ET.
This is your chance to hear about the MicroMasters® Program in Finance from those who know it best -- Professors John Core and Egor Matveyev.
- Learn more about each of the five MicroMasters Program in Finance courses
- Discover what makes our program unique
- Get an overview of the MicroMasters Program in Finance
- Gain a preview of Financial Accounting and learn why this topic is important
- Submit your questions before the webinar to have them answered during the Q&A session.
Can’t make it to the live virtual event? Sign up anyway! An on-demand viewing link will be sent to every registrant after the webinar.
|When||Where to View|
|February 2021||Data, Economics, and Development Policy (DEDP) Program Informational Webinar|
|November 2020||Foundations of Modern Finance I: Live Interactive Faculty Webinar|
|September 2020||MITx MicroMasters® Program in Finance: What to Expect and How to Succeed in Your First Course|
|May 2020||Fireside chat about market volatility in the face of COVID-19|
|February 2020||Register and view Inside the MITx MicroMasters® Program in Finance|