Become an Affiliate of the MIT Alumni Association
Earning your MicroMasters® Program Credential makes you eligible to become an affiliate of the MIT Alumni Association. You will be able to interact and network with fellow credential-holders.
Benefits of affiliate status include:
- An official Infinite Connection account on the MIT Alumni Association website
- Access to an online directory of fellow MicroMasters® program credential holders
- Access to some MIT Alumni Association events
- Access to the library journals available through JSTOR and EBSCO
- Eligible to receive 15% discount* off a verified track enrollment in any MITx course offered on edX.org and MITx Online. You can enroll in a course and learn at no cost, or aim to earn a verified certificate of completion for a low fee. Contact the MIT Alumni Association to learn more.
- Eligibility for 10% off all MIT Press publications (print books and e-books)
- Digital subscriptions to MIT Technology Review
Your affiliate status gets you an Infinite Connection account. When enrollment is available, we will send you an email with instructions on how to create an Infinite Connection account, and a link to account creation.
* This discount is not applicable to DEDP courses. Instead, learners are encouraged to utilize their personalized pricing model.
*NEW * Special Pricing for MIT Innovation Leadership Bootcamp
The MIT Innovation Leadership Bootcamp is different from most online learning experiences. This 10-week online team and project based program combines:
- Live teaching sessions and workshops with MIT instructors (which are recorded in case you can't attend live)
- A global team-based project in which participants build a venture
- Regular team-based coaching from an experienced MIT entrepreneur
This immersive, hands-on, and rigorous online learning experience is meant for those looking to make an immediate impact in their organization and in the world.
The next MIT Innovation Leadership Bootcamp takes place from Oct. 2, 2023 - Dec. 8, 2023.
MicroMasters credential earners will receive a $500 USD discount on the program for a tuition cost of $6500 USD.
Have questions about the MIT Innovation Leadership Bootcamp? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to the Program Letter
As an MITx MicroMasters program credential earner, you will be able to access a downloadable Program Letter in your MicroMasters program portal site dashboard. The purpose of this letter is to give more context and support to the credential when you include it in job interviews and school applications. If you haven’t opened an account on the MIT portal site, please follow the step from this link.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an affiliate of the MIT Alumni Association?
An affiliate of the MIT Alumni Association is a participant in a special program that has a formal connection with an MIT academic program that has been recognized by an MIT department, dean and/or the provost.
When will I be able to become an affiliate of the MIT Alumni Association?
After learners earn the MicroMasters program credential, they will be able to enroll as an affiliate of the MIT Alumni Association (MITAA). MITAA onboards new members three times a year. Depending on when your final exam is, you will be receiving an email from MITAA in January, March, July, and September 2021.
How do I become an affiliate of the MIT Alumni Association?
When enrollment is available, we will send you an email with instructions on how to create an Infinite Connection account, and a link to account creation.
What is an Infinite Connection account?
Your journey to accessing all of your benefits and offerings begins with your Infinite Connection (IC) account. This online portal provides a hub for MicroMasters program credential holders. On IC, you can search the directory, connect with fellow MicroMasters program credential holders, and keep your professional and personal info up-to-date.
Where do I ask more questions?
Please contact email@example.com.
Courses delivered on